With a view to facilitating networking opportunities for the Alberta business community as well as building linkages with government decision‐makers and business representatives in Latin American and Caribbean markets, CCA Alberta continually strives to organize activities that address issues, which are both timely and pertinent to Alberta business. Our events seek to enhance your understanding of the current business climate in the region.
CCA's Events Timeline
- Tue, Jun 07Calgary Petroleum ClubJun 07, 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. MDTCalgary Petroleum Club, 319 5 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 0L5, CanadaJoin us welcoming guests: Dr. Armando Zamora, President, ANH Colombia Alejandro Monteiro, Minister of Energy of Neuquén, Argentina Alberto Saggese, President of Gas y Petroleo de Neuquén, Argentina José Luis Menghini, Managing Director and Head of Energy and Industry, Método Engenharia, Brazil
- Mon, Apr 04Online ProgramApr 04, 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MDTOnline ProgramJoin us as we discuss what kind of checks and balances may be tested under the incoming government, what are the limits of presidential power in Colombia, what signposts to look for as we head into these presidential elections, and how the extractive sectors and energy transition may rank vs. other
- Wed, Mar 02Webinar
- Economic Outlook in the Americas: A Conversation with Eric Farnsworth, Vice President, Council of the AmericasWed, Jan 19Economic Outlook in the Americas
- Thu, Dec 09CalgaryDec 09, 2021, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. MSTCalgary, 1721 29 Ave SW, 4th Floor Treehouse, Calgary, AB T2T 6T7, CanadaWe invite CCA Alberta Members and all those interested in learning more about our organization and doing business in Latin American to join us for our 2021 CCA Alberta Annual General Meeting and Annual Christmas Reception.
- Mon, Sept 20Virtual Platform
- Tue, Jun 29Zoom Webinar
- Tue, Jun 22Zoom WebinarJun 22, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MDTZoom Webinar“A briefing on the Brazilian energy scenario, highlighting the sustainable bioenergy contribution during the last decades and the forthcoming perspectives, considering the recently started Renovabio Program, which implemented a carbon tax in Brazil and the innovative technologies coming.
- Tue, Jun 08Online Event
- Tue, May 11Zoom