Time & Location
Nov 25, 2021, 5:00 p.m. – Nov 26, 2021, 5:00 p.m.
Calgary, 1721 29 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 6T7, Canada - 4th Floor
About the Event
CCA ALBERTA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
Thursday December 9, 2021
cSpace King Edward
4th Floor - 1721 29 Ave. SW
We invite CCA Alberta Members and all those interested in learning more about our organization and doing business in Latin American to join us for our 2021 CCA Alberta Annual General Meeting and Annual Christmas Reception for the purpose of:
1) Receiving the annual report of the Society.
2) Presenting the Financial Statements to June 30, 2021.
3) Ratifying the actions of the Directors for the preceding year.
4) Electing New Directors and/or ratifying current Directors.
5) Discussing and approving any further business as may properly be presented before.
Pursuant to Article 9.02 of The Canadian Council of the Americas – Alberta Bylaws, notice is hereby given that the organization's Annual General Meeting will be held on THURSDAY DECEMBER 9, from 5:00pm – 7:00pm.
“Be ready to do some virtual networking with your peer members and special guests. We invite you to bring your questions and have a glass of wine to celebrate the holiday season.”
5:00pm AGM Starts
6:00pm Christmas Reception
7:00pm End of Program
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Minutes from the December 8, 2020 AGM.
4. Financial Report & Presentation of Financial Statements to June 2021.
5. President’s Report.
6. Election/Ratification of 2021 Board of Directors.
7. Questions from the Membership.
8. Networking Zoom Rooms
9. End of Program
- The Financial Statements are available upon request. In order to vote at the AGM, you MUST be a CCA-Alberta member. Please be sure to renew your Membership by December 8, 2021 to ensure your status is active for this meeting.
- This event is open for members and future members interested in learning more about CCA Alberta.
Nominations to the Board of Directors are welcome: