CCA Alberta Lunch of the Americas 2016
Time & Location
About the Event
1. CCA MEMBER – $95.00
2. CCA FUTURE MEMBER – $125.00
3. BUNDLE OFFER - INDIVIDUAL TICKET + MEMBERSHIP – $185.00
Include ticket to CCA Lunch of the Americas plus Membership for 1 year.
Total Value $250.00
LIMITED LAST MINUTE REGISTRATION – $125.00
LIMITED REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED DURING THE AFTERNOON ON FRIDAY JUNE 3 UNTIL SUNDAY JUNE 5 BY 5PM.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE MIGHT NOT BE PRINTING NAME BADGES FOR LAST MINUTE REGISTRATION
Registration is closed
The Canadian Council for the Americas Alberta in conjunction with Global Petroleum Show 2016 are pleased to invite you to our upcoming annual keynote
“CCA ALBERTA LUNCH OF THE AMERICAS"
ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT IN THE AMERICAS
June 6th, 2016
Hyatt Regency Hotel, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
REGISTRATION STARTS AT 9:45 AM
Panel Discussion 10:30 am to 11:45 am
Keynote Lunch at 12PM.
Pedro Joaquin Coldwell
Minister of Energy, Mexico
The Lunch of the Americas is one of CCA-Alberta’s signature annual events. The theme of this year’s Lunch is “ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT IN THE AMERICAS” to highlight the importance and opportunity that Mexico and Latin America represents for investment and trade in the energy sector. Minister Joaquin Coldwell will be delivering a keynote speech during the lunch.
We will start with a discussion panel between 10:30 am and 11:45 am where you will hear from experts in the Americas Region. Each panelist will have the opportunity to make a high level presentation followed by a panel discussion with a series of questions regarding the main theme, "Energy and Environment in the Americas".
- Dr. Juan Carlos Zepeda, President Commissioner, National Hydrocarbons Commission, Mexico.
- Dr. Ramon Espinasa, Lead Oil & Gas Specialist, Energy Division, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Dr. Dru Marshall, Provost and Vice President, University of Calgary.
- Mark Salkeld, MBA, President & CEO, Petroleum Services Association of Canada.
- Panel Moderator: Dr. Harrie Vredenburg, Academic Director, Global Energy E-MBA Program, Haskayne School of Business.
Some of the topics for discussion will include:
- Heavy Oil
- Pipelines National Network
- EOR Technologies
- Natural Gas
- Clean Energies
- Renewable Energy
- Human Capital Formation
The CCA Alberta Lunch of the Americas is being coordinated in conjunction with the Global Petroleum Show 2016, one of the largest and most important trade shows in the world in the energy sector, which will provide the opportunity for lunch attendees to connect and maximize networking opportunities with international visitors from the region who will be visiting Calgary for GPS.