Annual General Meeting 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
Future Members – $25.00
Join CCA Alberta Combo Price – $125.00
Join CCA Alberta or renew your membership. Includes one year membership with all online events free of charge for CCA Members.
Registration is closed
CCA ALBERTA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
Tuesday December 8, 2020
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
We invite CCA Alberta Members and all those interested in learning more about our organization and doing business in Latin American to join us for our 2020 CCA Alberta Annual General Meeting and Annual Christmas Virtual Reception for the purpose of:
1) Receiving the annual report of the Society.
2) Presenting the Financial Statements to June 30, 2020.
3) Ratifying the actions of the Directors for the preceding year.
4) Electing New Directors and/or ratifying current Directors.
5) Discussing and approving any further business as may properly be presented before.
Pursuant to Article 9.02 of The Canadian Council of the Americas – Alberta Bylaws, notice is hereby given that the organization's Annual General Meeting will be held on TUESDAY DECEMBER 8, from 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
“Be ready to do some virtual networking with your peer members and special guests. We invite you to bring your questions and have a glass of wine to celebrate the holiday season.”
6:00pm AGM Starts Via ZOOM
7:00pm Christmas Reception Via ZOOM
8:00pm End of Program
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Minutes from the December 5, 2019 AGM.
4. Financial Report & Presentation of Financial Statements to June 2020.
5. President’s Report.
6. Election/Ratification of 2020 Board of Directors.
7. Questions from the Membership.
8. Networking Zoom Rooms
9. End of Program
- The Financial Statements are available upon request. In order to vote at the AGM, you MUST be a CCA-Alberta member. Please be sure to renew your Membership by December 8, 2020 to ensure your status is active for this meeting.
- This event is open for members and future members interested in learning more about CCA Alberta.
Nominations to the Board of Directors are welcome: