Time & Location
Dec 03, 2018, 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Barcelona Tavern, 501 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1G1, Canada
About the Event
CCA Alberta Members
Free Registration for members
Future Members – $25.00
Annual General Meeting and Networking Reception
Join CCA Alberta Membership – $125.00
Join CCA Alberta and attend free of cost our upcoming Annual General Meeting and Networking Reception. Complimentary entry for a companion.
CCA Alberta Annual General Meeting 2018
December 3, 2018
5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Barcelona Tavern 501 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB
We welcome you to join us for our 2018 CCA Alberta Annual General Meeting for the purpose of:
1) Receiving and considering the report of the President and the Financial Statements.
2) Ratifying the actions of the Directors for the preceding year.
3) Electing Directors.
4) Discussing and approving any further business as may properly be presented before.
Pursuant to Article 9.02 of The Canadian Council of the Americas – Alberta Bylaws, notice is hereby given that the organization's Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday, December 3, from 5:00 – 7:30 pm at Barcelona Tavern, located at 501 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB (private meeting space at back of the tavern).
Cocktails and appetizers will be served.
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of the Minutes from the December 7, 2017 AGM
4. Financial Report & Presentation of Financial Statements
5. President’s Report
6. Election of 2019 Board of Directors
7. Questions from the Membership
8. Closing Remarks/Adjournment/Official Picture New Board of Directors.
Note: The Financial Statements mentioned in item 1 will be available upon request. In order to vote at the AGM you MUST be a CCA-Alberta member. Please be sure to renew your 2019 Membership by December 3, 2018 to ensure your status is active for this meeting.
The AGM will be followed by Networking Reception.