ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING & CHRISTMAS PARTY 2016
Time & Location
About the Event
- Become a CCA Alberta Member – $125.00
Includes: -One Year CCA Alberta Membership -Complimentary Entrance to our AGM and Christmas Party 2016.
- CCA Alberta MemberMembers are free for our AGM and Xmas party
- Xmas Party CCA Alberta Future Member – $75.00Join our Xmas Party. Starts at 6 PM after AGM
Registration is closed
We welcome you to join us in celebrating this Christmas season in conjunction with our CCA Alberta Annual General Meeting.
For the purpose of:
1) Receiving and considering the report of the President and the Financial Statements
2) Ratifying the actions of the Directors for the preceding year
3) Electing Directors
4) Modification of the associations bylaws to allow for the appointment of a Chairman of the Board of Directors
5) Discussing and approving any further business as may properly be presented before
Pursuant to Article 9.02 of The Canadian Council of the Americas – Alberta Bylaws, notice is hereby given that the organization's Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse located at 521 10 Ave SW, Calgary, commencing at 5:00 p.m. The Christmas Party with food, complementary drink, cash bar and fabulous networking will follow immediately after the meeting is adjourned. This a free event for members. If not a member yet, you are welcome to join CCA Alberta membership!
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of the Minutes from the December 3, 2015 AGM
4. Financial Report & Presentation of Financial Statements
5. Election of 2016 Board of Directors
6. President’s Report
7. Questions from the Membership
8. Closing Remarks/Adjournment/Official Picture New Board of Directors.
Note: The Financial Statements mentioned in item 1 will be available upon request. In order to vote at the AGM you MUST be a CCA-Alberta member. Please be sure to renew your 2017 Membership by December 5, 2016 to ensure your status is active for this meeting.